It's just like pwnable.tw for hackers to test and expand their binary exploiting skills.
This website is open source, source code: https://github.com/Ex-Origin/pwn
We are writing to inform you that our website will officially close on January 1st, 2024 after careful consideration.
Over the years, our website has provided you with fun and challenges. We are deeply grateful for your continuous support and companionship throughout this journey. However, as time goes by, the significance of this website is not what it used to be. To seek new possibilities, we have decided to shut down the site and bring this chapter to an end.
Before the website closure, we will launch a brand new CTF platform with new concepts to serve you. We will place greater emphasis on training and accumulating fundamental knowledge to build a solid foundation for you. After the shutdown, we will continue to provide services through the new platform.
Once again, thank you for your support over the years! The closure is regrettable but necessary for embracing new possibilities. Let us move forward hand in hand and create more beautiful memories in the new journey. We look forward to seeing you again!
- Try to find out the vulnerabilities exists in the challenges, exploit the remote services to get flags.
- The flag is usually at
./flagfor Linux, and
.\flag.txtfor Windows, but sometimes you have to get a shell to read them.
- Most of challenges are running on
Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/19.04docker image.
- You can share write-up or exploit code in your profile, only players who also solved the same challenge are able to see them.
- Windows service program:
- Do not DOS the infrastructures.
- Do not share the FLAGs.
- Do not share entire solution code in public.
- If you found any unintended bugs, please report to us, thanks.